The Simon panel works on a dual band CDMA, making it possible for multiple calls and internet to be transmitted in one radio signal (2G and 3G networks). Equipped with an advanced feature in image and motion sensing with its wireless PIR motion sensor, still camera, wireless communication for efficient delivery and output performance of the product in terms of securing your premises through visual verification alarms and on-demand property views.
Its two-way voice communication provides end users added security by letting the central station speak to occupants and listen-in on premise activity during alarm events, even without a landline.
Home automation and energy management features offer efficient energy management and home automation built on the interactive platform, allowing remote control of Z-wave devices using web or mobile devices.
- Remotely programmable via Alarm.com
- VoIP compatible (no telephone line required)
- Two-way voice over CDMA (code-division multiple access)
- Enables Alarm.com interactive monitoring and alerting for end users
- Remote monitoring and control through mobile or web
- Does not need separate power supply
- User-friendly diagnostics