The XTL-Touch starter can utilize Wi-Fi and cellular network, the latter being as backup. With advance direct reporting for faster response. The panel includes a wireless receive and supports 1100 series of wireless devices. The XTLtouch control panel includes a high-gain wireless receiver on board supporting the 1100 Series wireless devices. These 900 MHz frequency-hopping, spread-spectrum devices feature two-way communication for excellent and effective operation, supervision and battery life. Features 99 wireless zones for sufficient transmitter options. Motion detectors can be configured wirelessly.
With 8 keyfob zones and 8 wireless outputs that include arm/alarm LED, wireless sirens and relays. Perfect for homes and commercial settings.
- 1 XTL Touch Screen Keypad
- 2 Door window contact
- 1 Wireless Siren
- 5-inch, full-color display
- 99 four-digit user codes with authority levels
- 200-event memory
- Supports 140 Z-Wave® devices
- AC power and armed LED
- 50 Sensor Activity Zones
- EASYconnect™ connection for the Virtual Keypad app when used with a Wi-Fi connection
- Cellular and Wi-Fi communication to monitoring
- 900 MHz Two-Way Wireless, Z-Wave®, and Wi-Fi built on board