The ADC-SEM 210-PS-AT is a dual-path system enhancement module uses LTE cellular network and broadband ethernet connection or technology that sends alarms and event reports to the central alarm station. While it has two reliable connections and communication path, phone landline is not necessary. It supports AT&T 4G LTE cellular network and optional broadband ethernet.
Web controls include viewing of sensor status or history, arming and disarming, management and set up of user codes, and email and SMS notification for both alarm and non-alarm activity in the premises.
- LTE cellular and broadband Internet
- Remote monitoring and control using mobile or web
- Home automation
- Live video feed using website apps or smartphone
- The LEDs indicator for cellular signal strength and other status
- Easy connect to CID and SIA compatible central stations
- Expansive coverage
- Interactive monitoring
There are no reviews yet.