The ADC-SEM210-PS-VZ is a dual path system enhancement module that uses both cellular via the Verizon LTE network and broadband connection instead of traditional phone line and broadband connection for reliable communication path.The LEDs can be used indicate different function status: communication error, panel communication, network communication, and signal strength.
Report monitoring and control through smartphone or web, SEM operation is simple and allows system from any location at anytime. Web features include arming/disarming, management and setup of user codes, viewing sensor status and history, creating and customizing SMS and email notifications for any type of activity within the premises.Home automation services with built-in Z-wave devices through mobile and interfaces and web.
With the provided AC power and battery backup, you can rely on its 24-hour function and never miss on critical times, even during a power outage.
- LED status indicator for cellular and signal strength and other status
- LTE cellular and broadband Internet
- Remote monitoring and control using mobile or web
- Home automation
- Live video feed using website apps or smartphone
- Easy connect to CID and SIA compatible central stations
- With integrated support for Alarm.com’s home automation services with built-in Z-Wave capabilities
- AC powered with battery backup